theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Answering Philosophical Questions With a 90's Teen...
Keep On Eating Your Ideologies; That's All You Are...
Thoughts From A Typical Atypical I am tired these...
Expressions The feelings I have For someone like ...
Living Is Reason Enough To Avoid Dying I have bee...
Awaiting One Storm, Pictures From Another As I si...
A Zombie Short film I did the other night Free vi...
WILMAAAAAAA! Somebody had to do it. It might as w...
I Should Have Seen This Coming It's so weird, but...
Another Poignant Moment For Me Life is a funny th...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Asi Asi

I'm going to write a letter to someone who is sort of a friend. I want it to be cool and sound good and all that. But I want it to speak the truth. There is something very rare about receiving a letter that is soley nothing but truth. It's hard believing there is such a thing as the undeniably right way of doing something. I hope I have the ability to do that, write that, and live that. I hope.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 5:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home