theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Happy Thanksgiving A present for you: a new templ...
Jim Morrison Was My Favorite Door Orchestrations ...
Help! I Need Somebody! I...can't...breathe. I'm d...
Prolegomena Since I've showed everyone pictures...
Tis This Season Sarcastic lyrics from sad songs l...
You Know Even as I get older, I still realize I h...
Asi Asi I'm going to write a letter to someone wh...
Answering Philosophical Questions With a 90's Teen...
Keep On Eating Your Ideologies; That's All You Are...
Thoughts From A Typical Atypical I am tired these...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Of Me, And The Rest

I feel so egocentric. I have nothing to say. This is one of the few times in my life where my blog has suffered due to writer's block. It's not as if I don't have thoughts of my own. I just can't expel those thoughts from my mind and transpose them to punched-keys on a keyboard. This is it. Yay.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 8:58 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous michelle said...

you got a small something out

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home