theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Thoughts From A Typical Atypical I am tired these...
Expressions The feelings I have For someone like ...
Living Is Reason Enough To Avoid Dying I have bee...
Awaiting One Storm, Pictures From Another As I si...
A Zombie Short film I did the other night Free vi...
WILMAAAAAAA! Somebody had to do it. It might as w...
I Should Have Seen This Coming It's so weird, but...
Another Poignant Moment For Me Life is a funny th...
Something New From A Person Who Isn't Old... Yet ...
Maybe One Day, We'll Both Realize That This Is A D...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Keep On Eating Your Ideologies;
That's All You Are Good For.


Today I visited the local Flea Market and it was fabulous. I don't think I could ever be with a girl who didn't, at least, like going there occasionally. Some even. Here are six records I got for ten bucks:

Miles Davis- Kind of Blue
Miles Davis- Bitches Brew
Miles Davis- The Man With The Horn
Bob Dylan- Nashville Skyline
Bob Dylan- Blood On The Tracks
Lou Reed- Transformer

posted by Jeff Watkins at 1:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home