theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Keep On Eating Your Ideologies; That's All You Are...
Thoughts From A Typical Atypical I am tired these...
Expressions The feelings I have For someone like ...
Living Is Reason Enough To Avoid Dying I have bee...
Awaiting One Storm, Pictures From Another As I si...
A Zombie Short film I did the other night Free vi...
WILMAAAAAAA! Somebody had to do it. It might as w...
I Should Have Seen This Coming It's so weird, but...
Another Poignant Moment For Me Life is a funny th...
Something New From A Person Who Isn't Old... Yet ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Answering Philosophical Questions With a 90's Teen Sitcom

As I was watching my newly acquired copy of Saved By The Bell: Seasons 1 & 2 the other day, I came across this funny, yet thought probing dialogue between A.C. Slater (Mario Lopez) and Mr. Belding (Dennis Haskins). Slater's pet chameleon, Artie, had died and Mr. Belding was trying to console him.



Mr. Belding: Always hard to lose someone you love, isn't it son?

A.C. Slater: It just isn't fair.

Mr. Belding: Well life isn't always fair, and neither is death... But, that's life.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 12:35 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home