theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Tis This Season Sarcastic lyrics from sad songs l...
You Know Even as I get older, I still realize I h...
Asi Asi I'm going to write a letter to someone wh...
Answering Philosophical Questions With a 90's Teen...
Keep On Eating Your Ideologies; That's All You Are...
Thoughts From A Typical Atypical I am tired these...
Expressions The feelings I have For someone like ...
Living Is Reason Enough To Avoid Dying I have bee...
Awaiting One Storm, Pictures From Another As I si...
A Zombie Short film I did the other night Free vi...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Prolegomena



Since I've showed everyone pictures of the destruction from New Orleans, I thought it would be nice to show you some of the rebuilding efforts happening. New Orleans Seminary will be updating the progress that is being made on campus. Weekly updates and pictures can be found here, just in case you wanna looksie. These two pictures are kind of personal to me because, well, it was my building on campus and will probably be my home again soon.



This is from inside a room. This is after it had been gutted.



The hallway of what I'm guessing is the first floor of Hamilton Hall after being chemically cleaned.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 12:42 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home