theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Prolegomena Since I've showed everyone pictures...
Tis This Season Sarcastic lyrics from sad songs l...
You Know Even as I get older, I still realize I h...
Asi Asi I'm going to write a letter to someone wh...
Answering Philosophical Questions With a 90's Teen...
Keep On Eating Your Ideologies; That's All You Are...
Thoughts From A Typical Atypical I am tired these...
Expressions The feelings I have For someone like ...
Living Is Reason Enough To Avoid Dying I have bee...
Awaiting One Storm, Pictures From Another As I si...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, November 21, 2005

Help! I Need Somebody!

I...can't...breathe. I'm drowning--can't handle life right now. It's just too much. I'm drowning where there is no water...

posted by Jeff Watkins at 12:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home