theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Coupons
On Denominations Not that I have arrived or anyth...
Not Really Surprising It's no wonder that I can't...
Why Oh Why. Thanks to everyone who commented on t...
To Be Posh I got this from Jared, who got this fr...
All To Myself My roommate Blaize left yesterday. ...
Collected Thoughts I hate sitting here trying to ...
Regina Pale and flustered; embarrassed with red- ...
I'm Sorry I Always Mention The Weather If it were...
What If I Were To Ask? While Tropical Storm Cindy...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Most Punk I've Ever Been

Before (Jed, notice my hair combed slightly over the ear):













After:

















































"Do you feel lucky punk, well do you?"

posted by Jeff Watkins at 6:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home