theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

While You Were Sleeping It's that part of the day...
Tonight, Tonight My roommate, Blaize, and I are g...
I need work, and money As of right now all my ...
A Quarter Century Old and Two Days It's no consol...
You Can't See Me Tonight a girl told me that peop...
Not a member of the Tom-Tom Club. In high school ...
Being Lazy is Only Fun When You're Living Off The ...
An Ideal Level of Self-Worth Mistakes can be made...
Time of your Life As of July 1st I will have a...
About the Usage of the Phrase "Getting Krunk" It ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, July 03, 2005

While You Were Busy Reading that Really Long Post

I'm going to bed early tonight because tomorrow is church. However, I have discovered that writing even the simplest post creates for me a sense of completion.

Another cool thing I've figured out is that if I space down at the right moment creates a dramatic effect and makes the post appear more substantial than it actually is.

And see that was only one sentence. Did you fall for it?

I get in a particular mood as I write and sometimes in as little as a few minutes that mood has changed. In this situation I review what I have written to that point and possibly lose interest.

Then I think about erasing the whole thing.

thinking

So this one gets to stay. Of course, you knew that. I hope.

What else can I write about besides whatever this is? Well, I've been thinking about quitting writing at this address.

y waning. Plus, I had intended to cut you a break tonight to make up for yesterday's post of great length.

And it's time for my nap anyway. Later friend.

posted by Chase at 1:43 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home