theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Why Oh Why. Thanks to everyone who commented on t...
To Be Posh I got this from Jared, who got this fr...
All To Myself My roommate Blaize left yesterday. ...
Collected Thoughts I hate sitting here trying to ...
Regina Pale and flustered; embarrassed with red- ...
I'm Sorry I Always Mention The Weather If it were...
What If I Were To Ask? While Tropical Storm Cindy...
Straight Edge Ero I tutored a semester in a New ...
While You Were Busy Reading that Really Long Post ...
While You Were Sleeping It's that part of the day...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Not Really Surprising

It's no wonder that I can't commit to a relationship. I can't even commit to buy a twelve pack of bar soap. I always get the three pack. Sad, I know. My inability to commit to soap probably isn't related to my disabilities with women. But, maybe.

I really like the Dial Tropical Blast.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 12:21 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home