theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Collected Thoughts I hate sitting here trying to ...
Regina Pale and flustered; embarrassed with red- ...
I'm Sorry I Always Mention The Weather If it were...
What If I Were To Ask? While Tropical Storm Cindy...
Straight Edge Ero I tutored a semester in a New ...
While You Were Busy Reading that Really Long Post ...
While You Were Sleeping It's that part of the day...
Tonight, Tonight My roommate, Blaize, and I are g...
I need work, and money As of right now all my ...
A Quarter Century Old and Two Days It's no consol...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, July 16, 2005

All To Myself

My roommate Blaize left yesterday. Pray for his trip. He'll be gone until August 2nd and I love it (but I will miss him).

In other news, I finally got my car fixed. For one hundred dollars, I got a new water pump, thermostat, labor, and some other necessities that go with the job. Thanks Boyd.

I'm going to the French Quarter tonight to be a local. How neat is that?

Mind your pints and quarts...

posted by Jeff Watkins at 4:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home