theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

The Most Punk I've Ever Been Before (Jed, notice ...
Coupons
On Denominations Not that I have arrived or anyth...
Not Really Surprising It's no wonder that I can't...
Why Oh Why. Thanks to everyone who commented on t...
To Be Posh I got this from Jared, who got this fr...
All To Myself My roommate Blaize left yesterday. ...
Collected Thoughts I hate sitting here trying to ...
Regina Pale and flustered; embarrassed with red- ...
I'm Sorry I Always Mention The Weather If it were...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, August 04, 2005

and then there were three

I was jobless. Scared. And soon to be going for broke. I was on the verge of worries realized, being called a dead beat husband and a suffering slob, and having some sort of break down.

On Monday I was hired as a sales person at the Opryland Hotel. I am set to start next Monday. I was ecstatic that this meant we could stay. I was anxious that I could not handle or would not like this job. I got myself worked up and worried virtually over nothing. I couldn't help but hope one of the others would work out first.

I became more accustomed to the notion. I knew that I would adjust well to it. And then came the loop.

I was contacted by Bonnie at the Ryman about an opportunity there. I was called by Gini at Books-A-Million about starting there.

Before I panicked about not having a job. Now I panick about how to choose.

posted by Chase at 12:13 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home