theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

I Just Don't Know I am me. In my efforts to be a...
Hello Mother, Hello Father Strangely enough, it i...
Methodism: A Hymn "As good a church, as can be fo...
X X X Not hardcore music or that other adult thin...
"You Are My Biggest Fan" Despite all of the peer ...
Waiting For Hardees To Open Its nights like these...
and then there were three
The Most Punk I've Ever Been Before (Jed, notice ...
Coupons
On Denominations Not that I have arrived or anyth...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, August 22, 2005

I Am Sorry

Notice I didn't write I'm sorry. I'm sorry implies an apology will follow with the asking of forgiveness. And while I need to do that, too, I'm merely writing a post about how I am just a sorry person. Sorry being equated with wretched, horrible, rancid, et cetera (you pick a suitable synonym).

Tonight I wrote somewhere that bad things happen because human beings are selfish. But the truth of it is, I make bad things happen because I am selfish. I am. Yes, I am.

I'm sorry.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 2:32 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home