theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

I Am Sorry Notice I didn't write I'm sorry. I'm s...
I Just Don't Know I am me. In my efforts to be a...
Hello Mother, Hello Father Strangely enough, it i...
Methodism: A Hymn "As good a church, as can be fo...
X X X Not hardcore music or that other adult thin...
"You Are My Biggest Fan" Despite all of the peer ...
Waiting For Hardees To Open Its nights like these...
and then there were three
The Most Punk I've Ever Been Before (Jed, notice ...
Coupons


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Brightest by Copeland from Beneath Medecine Tree

If you find yourself here
On my side of town
I pray that you'd come to my door

And talk to me
Like you don't know
What we ever fought about
Because I don't remember anymore

I just know that she warms my heart
And knows what all my imperfections are

And she said that I was the brightest
Little firefly in her jar

And I just know that she warms my heart
And knows what all my imperfections are

And she says that I am the brightest
Little firefly in her jar

posted by Jeff Watkins at 10:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home