theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Brightest by Copeland from Beneath Medecine Tree ...
I Am Sorry Notice I didn't write I'm sorry. I'm s...
I Just Don't Know I am me. In my efforts to be a...
Hello Mother, Hello Father Strangely enough, it i...
Methodism: A Hymn "As good a church, as can be fo...
X X X Not hardcore music or that other adult thin...
"You Are My Biggest Fan" Despite all of the peer ...
Waiting For Hardees To Open Its nights like these...
and then there were three
The Most Punk I've Ever Been Before (Jed, notice ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Not Lucky

I don't believe in luck. However, it would appear that God has blessed me, again. If you recall, I killed the a/c jack on my old laptop, which was a hand-me-down from my Dad. I pushed in the plug from the a/c jack into the laptop. Sucked. I finally sent it home to Dad to see if our neighbor could fix it. Apparently, he could not. What does my Dad do? He goes out and buys me a brand new one. I am treated way too good. For all you hacks, this proves my street cred:




Compaq Presario M2000
AMD Moblie Sempron Processor 2800 and 256 L2 Cache (1.6 GHz)
15" XGA TFT Bright View Display Screen
40 GB Hard Drive
256 MB DDR SDRAM
54g 802.11b/g WLAN
DVD/CD-RW combo drive
6-Cell Lithium-Ion battery
Microsoft Windows XP Home Service Pack 2

I am blessed.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 7:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home