Saturday, August 27, 2005

Not Lucky

I don't believe in luck. However, it would appear that God has blessed me, again. If you recall, I killed the a/c jack on my old laptop, which was a hand-me-down from my Dad. I pushed in the plug from the a/c jack into the laptop. Sucked. I finally sent it home to Dad to see if our neighbor could fix it. Apparently, he could not. What does my Dad do? He goes out and buys me a brand new one. I am treated way too good. For all you hacks, this proves my street cred:




Compaq Presario M2000
AMD Moblie Sempron Processor 2800 and 256 L2 Cache (1.6 GHz)
15" XGA TFT Bright View Display Screen
40 GB Hard Drive
256 MB DDR SDRAM
54g 802.11b/g WLAN
DVD/CD-RW combo drive
6-Cell Lithium-Ion battery
Microsoft Windows XP Home Service Pack 2

I am blessed.

No comments: