Sunday, January 16, 2005

Tomorrow Only Knows

In efforts to delay the rest of packing, I decided to blog. I leave today, but I got to come back and to finish moving and cleaning up at the end of the month. I wanted to get rid of a bunch of books that I had got for free, so I went to Downtown Books in Chipley and traded the lady for $76.00 worth of store credit. The deal is, you use half store credit and half cash. But, I was talking to her about the move and she cut me a deal because I'm leaving. So we split it and I got about 40 bucks worth. Here are the reasons why I'm going to be up all night:

A Reader's Guide to T.S. Eliot by George Williamson
Dialogues Concerning Natural Religion ed. by Norman Smith
Great Dialogues of Plato by Plato (translated by W.H.D. Rouse)
Inferno by Dante Alighieri (translated by John Ciardi)
Masterpieces of World Philosophy in Summary by Frank Magill
The Last Days of Socrates by Plato (tran. by Hugh Tredennick)
The Oxford guide to the English language
Wiseguy by Nicholas Pileggi

No comments: