theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

We're Here We got to Tenn. last night. It took ...
Staring At The sun Well, I've done a bunch of s...
A ghost of a chance: My return to To Whom 1. Wh...
Formal--Funeral Okay, I'm in a bit of a tissy. ...
Since You Don't Like To Comment I got this from...
This Really Is The New Year So, I guess you are...
The New Year, By Death Cab For Cutie From, Transat...
Mmm... Daddy Like! I hate the way the world is ...
"That's A Pretty Sweet Bike" Death is often jus...
On Holiday Those of us here at To Whom would li...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, January 09, 2005

I Don't Care For Cantankerous Humor

Chase and Donna Livingston are on their honeymoon. The wedding was quite nice. The weekend was crazy in Tennessee. We didn't get much sleep there. Jed, Chase, Steve (Chase's brother-in-law), and myself went to Memphis for Chase's bachelor party. It was fun. We saw some stuff. We ate at Waffle House when we got back to Jackson. I guess in typical terms of what a bachelor party is supposed to be, ours was boring. However, we knew how to have fun, and it wasn't at the expensive of sobriety. The ceremony was really nice and it went off without a hitch. I enjoyed myself and I didn't do anything embarrassing. On the way home Jed, Stephanie, and I got a little lost. We missed a bypass and headed east for a couple extra hours, making our trip last a lot longer than it should have. Jed drove back most of the way because I was so tired. He took good care of my car. Okay, that's 'bout it. Lots to do this week. More later.

i.miss.you

posted by Jeff Watkins at 11:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home