Sunday, January 09, 2005

I Don't Care For Cantankerous Humor

Chase and Donna Livingston are on their honeymoon. The wedding was quite nice. The weekend was crazy in Tennessee. We didn't get much sleep there. Jed, Chase, Steve (Chase's brother-in-law), and myself went to Memphis for Chase's bachelor party. It was fun. We saw some stuff. We ate at Waffle House when we got back to Jackson. I guess in typical terms of what a bachelor party is supposed to be, ours was boring. However, we knew how to have fun, and it wasn't at the expensive of sobriety. The ceremony was really nice and it went off without a hitch. I enjoyed myself and I didn't do anything embarrassing. On the way home Jed, Stephanie, and I got a little lost. We missed a bypass and headed east for a couple extra hours, making our trip last a lot longer than it should have. Jed drove back most of the way because I was so tired. He took good care of my car. Okay, that's 'bout it. Lots to do this week. More later.

i.miss.you

No comments: