Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Staring At The sun

Well, I've done a bunch of stuff since yesterday. I got a new rim for my car, had it mounted and put on. I also had to go by the hospital to get a copy of the last time I had a tetanus shot. Today, I got a MMR shot (measles, mumps, and rubella) from the Houston Country Health Department in Alabama for 4.00. Florida health departments wanted $35.00. Whatever. I then went by Laurel Oaks to get a copy of my last TB test. Then I had to go to the college I attended to fax it all. I still have a bunch of stuff I want to list on eBay tonight. We're leaving for Tennessee tomorrow. Jed is either coming into town tonight or early tomorrow, but I don't know; nor do I know if Stephanie Herres knows when we're leaving. Sheesh. So much to do. I called NOBTS and they got my last recommendation and all of the stuff I faxed. The lady said she would submit it to the Admission Board and it usually takes 2 days to hear something, then they'll send me a letter. I'm excited and still a bit nervous. It's getting awfully close. Nervous of what? I'm not sure myself. All I know is I want to go there and I want do it now. I would be lying if I said I didn't think it was God's will. But I've been known to get it wrong before. Anyway, I'm getting happy about the trip. Look:

No comments: