theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

The Dreaded Etnies Box This is incoherent and u...
I Remember One Thing and Forget Another In prep...
I Don't Care For Cantankerous Humor Chase and D...
We're Here We got to Tenn. last night. It took ...
Staring At The sun Well, I've done a bunch of s...
A ghost of a chance: My return to To Whom 1. Wh...
Formal--Funeral Okay, I'm in a bit of a tissy. ...
Since You Don't Like To Comment I got this from...
This Really Is The New Year So, I guess you are...
The New Year, By Death Cab For Cutie From, Transat...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Friday, January 14, 2005

Momma, I Did The Family Name Well! (Scroll Down.)



I found this out earlier in the week, but I thought it would be nice to post-

Dear Mr. Watkins:

Your application for admission to New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary has been approved. This approval is for work toward the Master of Arts in Christian Education degree and is for course work beginning January 2005.


Sigh. Finally. Now I gotta pack. I wanted to get the banner in too...

posted by Jeff Watkins at 3:24 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home