theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Exempli Gratia How gay could this possibly make...
As A General Rule It's often said, you live and...
Not, Neither, or Nor Greetings from The Big Eas...
Tomorrow Only Knows In efforts to delay the res...
What Did I Say? I feel blind From time to time...
Momma, I Did The Family Name Well! (Scroll Down.) ...
The Dreaded Etnies Box This is incoherent and u...
I Remember One Thing and Forget Another In prep...
I Don't Care For Cantankerous Humor Chase and D...
We're Here We got to Tenn. last night. It took ...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Thursday, January 27, 2005

"So Here We Are, Sitting Miles Apart"

I have to finish reading for my Instructional Theory and Practice class, but I just wanted to inform all of the northwest Floridians that I'll be back in Graceville this weekend. I have to finish cleaning up my apartment, grab some stuff, and move out. If you live in the area and need some stuff, believe me, you want the rest of my junk. I have a small fridge, a window a/c unit, a dresser, a full size bed with frame and head board, and a multitudinous amount of appliances. I will also be needing to give away a bunch of crap too. Stop by or get in contact with me.

Peace.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 9:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home