Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I Remember One Thing and Forget Another

In preparation to move I am sitting up late, having done none of the things I needed to do. However, it was sometime around this time of year a few years ago that To Whom started. Being that it is 2005, that would remind us that To Whom It May Concern has a birthday this month. We are starting on our 4th year here. It's hard to believe that this site, in some form or another, has been getting written on for the past 3 years (sometimes consistently too). It's been a thrill for me personally and I wouldn't be who I am without it, seriously! Thanks to all those who have contributed, whether it be writing, reading, or commenting. I (we) love you.

Also, I have some stuff on eBay. Help start graduate school off right for me:

A Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament - Bauer, Arndt, Gingrich

Medium "Boy Bands Suck" T-Shirt

10 Christian Fiction Books - used/new- Janette Oke

5 Norman Vincent Peale Books (1 signed)

Thanks for looking and especially, for reading...

No comments: