theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Ain't Nothin' But A 'G' Thing Baby And 'G' stan...
Only By The Grace of God Go I I cannot express...
Computer Club, Computer Club Remember that Paul...
While You Were Out..... I am a slacker. My...
Two Can Play That Game Instead of going out lik...
Cut Your Hair by Pavement: Darlin' don't you g...
Slightly Updated Wow, all my comrades have post...
It's a shame that George Washington's mom never ha...
Thoughts on Hearing through the Mirror Long hav...
I Just Kissed A Girl ...and I held her hand. S...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Workin' Man's Blues

I went back to that temp place today. I got up at 4:15 AM, drove to the temp place by 5:30 AM, left the temp place by 5:45 AM, made it to Enterprise, Alabama by 6:30 Am, started working around 7:00 AM, and got off work around 2:00 PM. I got paid $45.00 bucks for my daily wage (including $9 for gas money). I got paid for 8 hours too, which was really cool considering I worked for 7 hours. Of course, I had to move 3000, 50 pound bags of grass seed with 9 other guys. We moved it out of a boxcar and onto palates. On top of that, I had to listen to a lot of the ignorant crap they were saying. I stated my opinion a few times, but I mostly kept my mouth shut and tried to get the job done. We had some slackers, so that was frustrating too. Moral of the story: I need a new job. But, hey, money is money. I need a shower!

posted by Jeff Watkins at 4:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home