Thursday, October 02, 2003

Computer Club, Computer Club

Remember that Pauly Shore movie Encino Man? It was great. So, I'm in the lab at my ol' alma mater, just trying to pass some time. My friend Julie is sitting next to me. I'm going to try to convince her to come to the site right now. We'll see if putting her name on the internet will make her want to remember to keep folded up pieces of paper with our site's address on it :)

"Lying idle in my room telling my thoughts to the moon: why do I always feel so unimportant? To other egos my mind clings and inside these voices ring that I'm just a carbon copy of everyone else. And now I'm searching out my own identity. Something down inside telling me that I'm like no one else but me. But as of yet I still don't know. Who is this guy that I am and for his life what does he have to show? Who am I? What am I for?" Craig's Brother, Who Am I, from the album, Homecoming.

No comments: