Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Happy Thanksgiving Canada

Trying to find work in Graceville is like trying to find happy black people at a KKK rally...

The wedding this weekend was really cool. It was nice to see a couple of friends, who are truly in love, tie the knot. I met some really nice people as well. Chuck, Jon's old youth pastor, married them and he was a really Godly guy. Josh, a friend of Jon's from the church was also a fun edition to the wedding party. Allison's maid of honor, Joanna, was also a really cool girl. She and I have started writing emails and she is probably one of the most honest girls I've ever met. All and all, minus all the rain, it was a really nice wedding.

In other news, I think Justin and I decided it would be better for the both of us if I moved into his apartment instead of him moving into mine. I'm finishing the paperwork for the Graceland Manor and soon, I will be in like sin. I'm excited that I can leave my house now and feel safe once again.

I think that's it for an update...

No comments: