theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

The Shot Heard Around the World As promi...
Once I had a dream and now it may come true.
Songs of Love Are Better Than Songs About Sorrow ...
Workin' Man's Blues I went back to that temp pl...
Ain't Nothin' But A 'G' Thing Baby And 'G' stan...
Only By The Grace of God Go I I cannot express...
Computer Club, Computer Club Remember that Paul...
While You Were Out..... I am a slacker. My...
Two Can Play That Game Instead of going out lik...
Cut Your Hair by Pavement: Darlin' don't you g...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Happy Thanksgiving Canada

Trying to find work in Graceville is like trying to find happy black people at a KKK rally...

The wedding this weekend was really cool. It was nice to see a couple of friends, who are truly in love, tie the knot. I met some really nice people as well. Chuck, Jon's old youth pastor, married them and he was a really Godly guy. Josh, a friend of Jon's from the church was also a fun edition to the wedding party. Allison's maid of honor, Joanna, was also a really cool girl. She and I have started writing emails and she is probably one of the most honest girls I've ever met. All and all, minus all the rain, it was a really nice wedding.

In other news, I think Justin and I decided it would be better for the both of us if I moved into his apartment instead of him moving into mine. I'm finishing the paperwork for the Graceland Manor and soon, I will be in like sin. I'm excited that I can leave my house now and feel safe once again.

I think that's it for an update...

posted by Jeff Watkins at 4:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home