Wednesday, October 15, 2003

What's For Breakfast?

Nothing. Not yet. I'm stuck here in class. I'm not hungry for learnin' not this mernin'. I want some grub. I'm 'bout to have to kill some folk...
Sorry, I don't know what got into me. Oh, wait. Yeah, it must be Menace II Society. Thuggage-In, Thuggage Out! It's Jeff's fault I've been corrupted. Boy knows I only watch movies rated "G". I can see the misunderstanding...

Last night we (me, Jeff and Donna) watched that hood flick. We kept eye on the clock cause at 10 central the new episode of "Joe Schmo" would air. The movie ended just in time. "Joe Schmo" was no disappointment. That was over just in time too. We flipped down to Letterman who's first guest was John Cusack. Candid as I hoped.

Afterward we caught a summer repeat of Conan. Ironically, the topic was Schwarzenegger. Relating to a story, Conan impersonated Arnold and said, "This always happens to me. I grab girls and they get mad!!!"
This story had nothing to do with the sex charges. Those didn't become public until recently, months after this episode taped.

See, this was a night when television worked out nicely and to my enjoyment. It was as though t.v. programming was, in fact, pre-programmed and in line with some greater cosmic scheme. I was mystified to say the least.

I got to be up out here now. Breakfast calls.
"Fool, Fix me some grits!"

No comments: