theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Tonight, I Will Sleep Alone. But, Sleeping Alone...
In typical Justin McLeod fashion, I am back to wri...
What's For Breakfast? Nothing. Not yet. I'm s...
Happy Thanksgiving Canada Trying to find work i...
The Shot Heard Around the World As promi...
Once I had a dream and now it may come true.
Songs of Love Are Better Than Songs About Sorrow ...
Workin' Man's Blues I went back to that temp pl...
Ain't Nothin' But A 'G' Thing Baby And 'G' stan...
Only By The Grace of God Go I I cannot express...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, October 18, 2003

Profiteer

Exploitation of life
You make it what we hear
All the things I’ve grown to hate
Everything you’ve been saying this year

Ideals and exhibitions
Grading the system for what it sees
Making paper planes to fly
A reason to spread your disease

These heresies flee
Unabridged by the uninformed
Many more will come to know
These reasons for why I’m not reformed

posted by Jeff Watkins at 12:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home