Monday, October 20, 2003

Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon

When I grow up, I'm going to be an adult. I worked today. Yahoo! Money! Well, some at least. Got a call from my temp service the other day. Today, tomorrow, and next Tuesday through Friday, I will be a secretary for CARE (Chemical Addiction Recovery Effort) in Marianna, FL. It's a so-far, easy and kind of stressful position. When you have somebody waiting in the lobby, but you're busy trying to take a message on the phone, you've got a billion papers in your arms, and all the other lines on the phone are ringing, you start to sweat. However, I'm hoping tomorrow will go by faster than today did. I'm not complaining though, it's good to be semi-employed. Now, if I can get one of these things full time, boy would that be great. I work from 8AM-5PM, which lunch from noon to 1PM. I'm tired, I've got a headache, my body aches, and I'm hungry. Momma, I'm coming home...

No comments: