Thursday, October 30, 2003

Tomorrow Won't Be Here Soon Enough

At 8:00 AM tomorrow, I will begin my last day at CARE. I'm excited. It should be a simple day or should I say, less confusing than the rest. I've sorta gotten the hang of this office. I'm just glad to be leaving 'cause this ain't my calling. But, this experience has be good. Besides money for paying bills, this job has put me into contact with more possible places for employment than I previously had. CARE is one. Some schools for mentally handicapped and mentally disturbed, boys homes, youth centers, and stuff like that. The resources look more plentiful now. If you need someone with a BA to work for you, call me. Chase, Donna, and I watched the season finale to the Joe Schmoe show. If you didn't watch it, you missed out! Anyway, I'm out. Tomorrow is Halloween. Chaz is having a party and it's going to be rad. It's not really that big of deal, but I'm really looking forward to it. I guess I'm just starved for company. But hey, hanging out with friends on Halloween is always time well spent.

No comments: