Saturday, November 23, 2002

Up In Smoke

For once, there really is nothing to do. I still have two papers to write. I have at least 5 finals to study for. There is stuff I could be doing. But, I'm sure I'm just like everyone else who has a Saturday off and just wants to relax. So, I've been relaxing today. I'm going to my hometown (Melbourne, FL) on Monday for Thanksgiving. I'm stopping by Jacksonville to see my friend Bethany Dunlap and hang out with her for a few hours. I'm excited about going home. I have not been home since August, so it will be good to get away. Like I said, I'm relaxing. Recovering from probably the busiest week of the year, I'm just trying to get everything done before I jet home.

Today, Justin and I went to Wendy’s for lunch. We rented some DVDs and I got my oil changed. While we were at Wendy’s, we saw our friend Zack from school. We were talking to him for a few minutes. He told us he was on his break. I got a refill and Justin asked Zack where he lived. Zack said, "I live in Ponce De Leon." Justin and I were like, that's cool. And, without saying another word, Zack just walked to the back, and did not come back up front. He didn't say anything. Haha? Justin and I looked at each other and we're like, "Alright? That was interesting." Zack just left. So, as Justin and I were walking out, we figured if you live over there, instead of saying bye, you say Ponce De Leon. We kept saying it over and over again as we were walking out the door. Well, my friends, I need to go and do some cleaning. And figure out what my night holds...

Ponce De Leon

No comments: