Saturday, November 02, 2002

To Whom It May Concern Goes On Location

Saturdays are fun. Especially when you sit in a library for an hour with a blank stare on your face. Jonny Peace, Toby Roheim, and myself are here in the huge Strozier Library on the beautiful and old FSU campus. It's like an On Location post. Traffic was pretty bad today because it's the FAMU Homecoming Game. We considered stopping by there, but we figured it would be a lot more interesting to goto a place where we wouldn't be the minority and where we could find a parking place. I paralleled park for the first time in a long time today. Yeah, I suck... So, we're here trying to do research for our Psychology of Religion paper. What are the influences on the entertainment culture (both public and private)? Fun, Fun, Fun! Jonny and Toby are busy on the computers and I'm slacking trying to write a post. See, I care about you guys getting to indulge yourselves in some interesting (or not) Saturday afternoon reading. Anyway, I'm off to look for books, I think I'm at a pretty good spot. Aight, my homiez, I'll holla atcha' later on (FSU lingo)...

Go UM

No comments: