Thursday, November 14, 2002

Don't Worry About Me

My to do list is still pretty long, but a few things are done or in the process of being done. This week has gone fairly well. Work is going good, but its still work, you know? I've got a couple pages of my twenty-page paper written, but nothing is typed out yet. I can't sit down and write a paper. I have to let my brain unload by simply just typing it all out. Then I read, revise, and reformat. It's hard churning out ten pages in one night and thus far in my college career, I've done that a lot. My paper isn't actually due until next Wednesday, but I have to turn it in by this coming Monday for him to make copies to distribute to the class. Let's see, it's Thursday and it's not due until Monday. That makes me three days earlier than normal. I think that's a new record! Ok, I must go and look on the IRS website and start typing. Have a good night.

"I got love for my brother, but we can never go nowhere unless we share with each other. We gotta start makin' changes, learn to see me as a brother instead of 2 distant strangers and that's how it's supposed to be. How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me? I'd love to go back to when we played as kids but things changed, and that's the way it is." 2 Pac, Changes

No comments: