Thursday, November 21, 2002

MxPx = Magnified Post

Well, the first real post from me in a while. The end of the semester pressure is still on, but thanks be to God, my paper is FINALLY done! So, with a title page, table of contents, 3 appendices, and 29 pages of my writing, it turned out to be 43 stinking pages. That's the most I've ever written in my entire existence. So, don't expect any cool ten-dollar-words this week. Well, you don't get that many anyway. Tomorrow is the last day of school until the following Monday (after Thanksgiving). I've been telling people, I'm lusting over this break. I'm sure that's not healthy, but you don't realize how badly I would like to be gone. I want to write everything I'm feeling. But, I don't want to be near anything that has a keyboard or monitor, so...

No comments: