Wednesday, June 05, 2002

A Much Needed Blog

So the site hasn't been updated in a long time. I think it's because Justin and I both work, I'm also going to school, Chase has his own site and is going to school and many more reasons for us not writing in while. I don't know Justin Snavely's excuse(s). From all of us here at To Whom It May Concern we really appreciate you guys coming here and using your free time up to read our somewhat (but not always) incoherent ramblings on life. I also want to go on and apologize for there not being as many posts as there should be. We definitely should be able to have at least one new post up every other day and we have been inconsistent with that. Again, thanks for your support and we will try to do better and make this the best darn blog EVER!

Now I will share with you just a little update on my slow, pitiable, and not very interesting life. Old Testament 202 is going really well. I got a 52 on my first quiz. I have a 4-page sermon outline due this Friday. Along with having to read 76 pages of reading for our 25 question quiz that we have once a week. Plus, 2 reflection papers that are 1 page each due every Friday. Next week I have an 8-page research paper due. It's definitely not a breeze course but I am learning so much about the prophetic books.

Today is kind of a sad day. A few of my friends left for various summer occupancies and jobs and some of them are fixing to leave. Today we saw off Mike Smith and Jed Marczewski. Mike is going to be working at Mission Adventure Camp with some other friends of mine. Jed will be heading home to work and pursue some ministry opportunities with music. We should all remember to pray for him that he might be able to see God's direction for his summer and his life. James and Anna Desuyo will be moving back to Jacksonville in a few weeks. James is going to finish up his degree by doing online classes and get a youth ministry position somewhere and I think Anna is going to get a job and go to school. Our friend (and virtually unknown writer for TxWxIxMxCx) Mike Sutton will be traveling home to Miami, Florida for a month to spend sometime with his familia’. Also, To Whom It May Concern's favorite professor Dr. Larry Purcell and his wife Terry Purcell will be moving to Louisville, Kentucky to take a teaching position at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. While this saddens a lot of students here at school and especially this writer, we know that God will use Dr. Purcell to touch student's lives in his very own unique way, much like he has inspired my life. Please remember all of these and the many others who are active in working, school, and ministry all over the world. Please pray for us here at TxWxIxMxCx from time to time, we would definitely covet your prayers. Well, I think that wraps up this portion of today's post. Thanks for making my life better by reading our humble little blog that could...

Running Out of Time and Mind

No comments: