Thursday, June 20, 2002

TxWxIxMxCx = To Whom It may Concern

This isn't inspired by any event, anything, or anybody. I just thought I would put some of my favorite lyrics down in a blog about life, love, and other mysteries (HaHa, Point of Grace). I'll put the band, lyric, and then the song it's from. Here we go:


Ace Troubleshooter: "Tonight the stars in her eyes outshine the stars in the sky." -Tonight-

Craig's Brother: "He’s praying more than friendship will survive. Ok so far I’m not impressed, when does it get good? And how much time is left? No way, she can't end up with him. Did the hero die, don't the good guys win?" -Masonic-

Craig's Brother: "Like Charlie Chaplain, like clapping one hand, my love can not be heard. And all those love songs, they come out all wrong cause there's just no such word, my Annie." -My Annie-

Dashboard Confessional: "And breathing is a foreign task and thinking's just too much to ask and you're measuring your minutes by a clock that's blinking eights." -The Brilliant Dance-

MxPx: "I'm looking for a girl who writes me songs and talks to Jesus all day long and the way she does her hair no one else can compare."
-Want Ad-

MxPx: "If ever there was a girl to be engaged to, that amazing girl would have to be you. Before we hung out, don't know how I lived without, your beautiful face - like God's amazing grace." -Andrea-

Mxpx: "And time stands still when no one understands you. When you don't quite understand yourself. But just know this that God is faithful, even if you don't have faith yourself. There's nothing quite like being sure of what's inside your heart. It's mostly simple but not so easy to know just where to start." -Tomorrow's Another Day-

My Spacecoaster: "We started kissing and now I'm bleeding. Always reaching at the end of our meeting... It's scary, but I'm happy with you. When I see your face, I want to go all over the place with you."
-Kissing-

Value Pac: "I'm a fool in love, without you, I'm just a fool."
-Princess-

Stavesacre: "Helpless for the words, and it tightens up the air. It's not what you deserve; it's not for lack of care. Inside of me is screaming out, I'm praying for my prayers. Distracting and unworthy of each and every burning tear; seems insincere. Do I see God in all of this? Maybe all along. It's just that we're so small, and simply not as strong. Strong like wings of silver, and feathers made of gold. To carry heavy hearts, to cover all our helpless souls." -Gold and Silver-

No comments: