Sunday, June 30, 2002

The 2nd Greatest Place On Earth

If you have ever been anywhere when someone or a group of people are celebrating something, you've heard the expression, "I'm going to Disney World!" By the way, Disneyland is in California and Walt Disney World is in Orlando, Florida. Last night I went to Downtown Disney, which is nothing like the actual theme park extravaganza. It's pretty much just a bunch of expensive restaurants like the House of Blues and Planet Hollywood. I got to hang out with my good friends Jeremy Gibson, Dallas Cabarga, and Lori Lindsey. They all used to go to school with us in Graceville. Jeremy and Dallis are getting married this August and Lori is in their wedding. She had to do some wedding stuff with Dallis, so that is why she drove down to Titusville (where Jeremy is from and where he and Dallis will live). We watched The Bourne Identity. All I can say is, it didn't suck as bad as I thought it would. It was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. We also did a little shopping around and looked in some of the stores. This is the first time I got to see either Jeremy or Dallis in the past year. It was definitely a blessed day. Tomorrow I make the 8 hour drive back up to school. So, I-95, I-295, and I-10 watch out. I was all inspired when I started to blog this, but now I find that I am only tired. So I will end this.

Cheers...

No comments: