Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Dire Straits Part II

"Have you ever had one of those days?" That was the first sentence of my last, yet somewhat unsaved, and unpublished posts. I was listing (in detail and it took me almost an hour) of how my day started out normal and only got worse as my alarm clock went off. I mean everything went wrong. From some parts of school, to some parts of afternoon study time, to a whole mess of things at work, to even more, horribly graphic things at home after work. The day was just not on my side. It was bad! And then it happened. As I was feeling better, after venting and explaining all of my frustrations out into a blog, it happened... My computer crashed and I had to restart it. There was nothing left of my daily recap and all was lost into cyber space. Since this is the pinnacle of how bad my day was, there’s no way in the world I’m writing it again!

You were just reading a remnant of my moment in time, alas...


No comments: