Friday, May 31, 2002

Antidisestablishmentarianism

So I came across these words the other day and I was quite intrigued (see what school can get you). I decided I would write them down and share them with the entire blogging community. As I discover more of these captivating thoughts and verses I'll post them. As for me, I'm off to work in 1 hour. Bye! Bye! Bye!

The path of the righteous is level;
O upright one, you make the
way of the righteous
smooth.
Yes, Lord, walking in the way of
your laws,
we wait for you;
your name and renown
are the desire of our hearts.
My soul yearns for you in the
night;
in the morning my spirit longs
for you.
When your judgments come upon
the earth,
the people of the world learn
righteousness.
Though grace is shown to the
wicked,
they do no learn righteousness;
even in a land of uprightness they
go on doing evil
and regard not the majesty of
the Lord.
O Lord, your hand is lifted high,
but they do no see it.
Let them see your zeal for your
people and be put to
shame;
let the fire reserved for your
enemies consume them.

Isaiah 26:7-11 (NIV)

No comments: