Thursday, May 30, 2002

Alone In My Principles
First off, how many people out there actually care or know that I write on here?
Would you miss me if I was gone? Do you even know I exist? Just curious. Feed me your comments.

I want to continue writing for To Whom. The problem is I have my own site and am against publishing the same thing in two places. I just need some direction. Why am I against posting the same thing twice like that? It feels cheap to me. No offense to anyone who does so. This would be especially lame if I did so once I start hosting this site on my domain. Does anyone agree with me, or am I alone in my principles? Jeff, that was a movie reference just for you. I asked Justin and he made me the editor. So, if you see bad grammar and mispelled words its my fault. But, please keep in mind I'm only one guy. It would take an army to fix all the mistakes I see. Guys, I'm just kidding. Everyone knows, I'm from Alabama and couldn't even read when I first met Justin and Jeff a couple years ago. The two took me under their wing and taught me how to read and write. Thanks Guys! They even let me be the token idiot. Gee, ain't that swell. Makes a guy want to call his mom and say, "Look mom, I done made something of myself." Too bad she got no phone.

What has been going on in my life? Why am I asking you? You just found out I existed.
Well, me and Jeff are taking a class on the Old Testament prophets. This has been a great class thus far. During the twenty minute breaks he and I make Hardee's runs. Sometimes when I'm out of dollars, the lady gives me food. She feels bad for me since I'm from Alabama and all. She says, "I's just don't feel like you was given a fair shake." And when she says that all I can think is, "I wonder if she would let me have a milkshake too." After class I take naps and wake up. Then, the best part of the day is when I go check my mail. Jeff sometimes has to help me read my letters. There ain't a whole heck of a lot to do here. It's a two horse town and somebody's out riding both of 'em. I don't have anything else to say. I have to go learn my lessons.

No comments: