Thursday, May 23, 2002

mamma ilardo's
Since 1976

Chase and I just returned from the wonderful cuisine of mamma ilardo's pizza establishment here in the booming metropolis of Graceville, Florida. This restaurant served pizza faithfully to our school cafeteria for a few years. Then, because no students ate it, they put it in another location with an already established Subway (all the kids at BCF know what I'm referring to). I had some breadsticks and Chase had a personal pan pepperoni pizza and for the most part it was good. Quality food at affordable prices should be their slogan, but instead it's "mamma knows best." Catchy, I know. Anyway, I'm fixing to study because I have my final tomorrow for Southern Baptist History but I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on in my life. I figured I would just end this with the last 10 records that I had listened to. Have a good one.

New Music:

Mxpx "Ten Years and Running"
Slick Shoes "Self-Titled"

Last 10 Records I Listened to:


The Get Up Kids "Something To Write Home About"
Alice Cooper "The Life and Crimes of Alice Cooper"
Dashboard Confessional "So Impossible EP"
Appleseed Cast "Mare Vitalis"
The Beach Boys "Pet Sounds"
Overcome "Immortal Until Their Work Is Done"
The Huntingtons "Songs In The Key of You"
Ace Troubleshooter "Self-Titled"
The Beatles "Let It Be"
The Juliana Theory "Music From Another Room"

and remember kids "mamma knows best"

No comments: