Friday, May 24, 2002

Hello. As the newest member on T.W.I.M.C., I thought I would just write a short post of introduction and thank you. First I would like to thank Justin Mcleod for the invitation to join. Next I would like to thank my parents for spawning me, and finally I would like to thank myself for molding me into the genius I have become today. Sadly, this may be my only post for a few days. I will be traveling to Gainesville, Fl to attend the Bar Mitzvah of an extremely docile sasquatch, while simultaneously attempting to break the worlds record for extricating a lonesome newt from the dewlap of a tempermental bovine. So without further ado "allow myself to introduce myself." My name is Justin, hold your applause for later, and please make your checks and donations payable to Snavely Enterprises, Ltd. Thank you and good morning.

No comments: