Saturday, May 08, 2004

No Taxation without Misrepresentation

all it takes is one word
or a train of thought misheard
for me to become suspect
for me to be under arrest
for me to be undressed
for all the world to see
that I got screws lose
and am a danger to society

little red flags go up in your mind
when someone tells you they were bullied in school
and are still miffed about it

what happened to the freedom
not to forgive
or the freedom to judge
I'm free to think what I want of you
you were born not to budge
I'm guilty, but not as charged
you drove my car off the barge
and said I couldn't drive
I never said I would take anyone's life
I can keep it between the lines
besides since when did they care
so much about it anyway?
this place is getting crowded
sacrifices should be made
shouldn't they?
will I be crucified for having a point
in a world where everything is pointless?

No comments: