Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Baby's First Words
Apparently, you are all in awe of me and the brilliance and bravery conveyed in the last post. Sit still. Everything is taken care of. When I wrote that I felt sure your only hope was to be optimistic for me. Now, on this bright new day, I re-evaluate the scenario. I realize that you know I can pull that to-do list off based on past experience. That's right. Time and again, I pull through for you. Dilligence, persistence and organizational skills may be skills I am lacking in here and there but let's not forget the rest of my street creds. And potential employers, et cetera ought to recognize.

This is in the bag. I've gotten the maximum number of hours to complete all assignments worked out. That magic number is 27. It could take more because my estimations are frail and human but I don't expect. So, I came up with this idea to stay up for the next 27 hours and get as much of it as possible complete. More than likely I will pass out; I've been running on 2 hours sleep a night recently. Since that last post I got the devotional, the debate and something minor finished. Put your smoker's jacket on and prepare to be impressed.

goodbye grandpa.

No comments: