Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Two Posts = One Day? (I know, this is big!)

You can read all of the news at Phantom Tollbooth, which, by the way, is a great site. They announced what I think could be one of my favorite tours of all time. It would be like seeing my Dad’s generation comparable acts of (not even equals, my Dad doesn’t even like them, but I do and you get the point) Pink Floyd and The Doors tour. Read it for yourself:

MxPx Joins Dashboard Confessional Tour

During a press conference at Cornerstone, MxPx announced they will be touring with Dashboard Confessional. So what's the connection between the bands? MxPx has a long-running, and sometimes rocky relationship with Tooth & Nail records. Dashboard's Chris Carrabba was formerly lead singer of Further Seems Forever, another T&N band.


I'm really excited. Two bands who do not get enough credit. I mean, Stretch Arm Strong and MxPx opening for Good Charlotte and New Found Glory was a crime, but that's just my opinion. I think this will be good, no matter who closes the show. Yay, I'm giddy.

To Whom It May Concern News- You hear it secondhand

No comments: