Saturday, July 19, 2003

And I Don’t Even Own A Mr. Coffee

Today I was up at 5:45 AM (not fun). In preparation for my untimely rising, I went to bed relatively early, well early for me anyway. However, I could not fall asleep until around 3:30 AM and thus, I am really tired. I had to take To Whom’s good friend Eric Linton to the impressively small, one terminal, Dothan Regional Airport. He is flying to Atlanta, then to Miami, and then to Guatemala for a mission trip. If you could remember him in your prayers, he will be there for the next seven days.

I wanted to stay awake all day, but now that I think about it, I might go take a nap. I think I love sleep. Is that weird? I like doing it, a lot, every night even. But my question is, who else loves sleep? Alrighty, I’m out the hizzle. Can I borrow some Folgers?

No comments: