Tuesday, July 08, 2003

One Week Tomorrow (So Impossibly Tired)

I have not done much with the days as of late. I stay up until 6 AM and then I do not get up until 2 or 3 PM. I know, but it's nice. I'm trusting that the Lord is taking care of my job situation. I had my interview last week at Sunland. They said it would take two weeks to hear something (they said that about the interview and it took two and a half weeks). Tomorrow marks one week after my interview. I'm really praying about this, but the bills just keep piling up. I try to have faith that God will provide. Because I've done something about my situation and not just sat around. I've filled out applications. I've gone to interviews. I'm sure I could have done more, but I know I did not do the least possible. I'm sure that is not the right way to look at it. That verse that talks about God taking care of the birds in the sky and if He takes care of them, how much more will he provide for us? That's reassurance right there. Anyway, I'm really stinkin' tired. I think I'm going to sleep. I need to get up, somewhat earlier tomorrow than every other day. I know I should be enjoying this no job stuff, but I cannot feel good about myself when I’m not employed. Of course, when I finally get a job it will be a relief. Then, after a week or so of working, I will surely be wining everyday about how much my job sucks. Haha, I'm a walking conundrum. G'night!

"When I wake up early in the morning. Lift my head, I'm still yawning. When I'm in the middle of a dream. Stay in bed. Float upstream. Please don't wake me, no don't shake me, leave me where I am. I'm only sleeping. Everybody seems to think I'm lazy. I don't mind, I think they're crazy." I'm Only Sleeping by The Beatles from the album, Revolver.

No comments: