Thursday, April 06, 2006

Upcoming Events



Let's see, during the month of April, we have many events taking place at our fine school. On the 6th, we have open house. Later on in the month, our fine drama department will be performing the play Snow White. Ahh... Oh, yes, on April the 7th, we will also be hosting a CHILD LURING SEMINAR. Won't that be fun!

I actually have to go to that tomorrow. I really think they shouldn't have been so picky on the spacing and forged the credibility by adding "prevention" to the seminar title. That's what it is supposed to say!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Learn how to lure children to your cars with just a few pieces of candy and some fun looking toys! It wouldn't hurt to dress up like Santa Claus..."

haha

Wendy said...

That actually made me laugh out loud.

Jeff Watkins said...

Haha, I was the first one to make the joke to my coworkers. Then, yesterday, everyone started saying, "Are you going to learn how to lure children?" So, I think I was the first. But, the guy who presented the material was Ken Wooden, whom has something like 30 years research on the prevention of child luring. He's been on Oprah, Dateline, and at one was an investigative reporter for 20/20. But it was two hours long, after lunch, from 1PM to 3PM. I was yawning a lot.

Freezer said...

why would they want teachers there? no one's trying to lure you guys. they need to talk to the kids.

-jared fries

Jeff Watkins said...

Jared, he was teaching us so that we could teach our children