theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

I USED TO HATE PEOPLE WHO CHANGE THEIR DESKTOP PIC...
Poetry
It's a Good, Good Friday
04/10/06
Upcoming Events
A Presupposed History... Supposedly
It's a Vice
A Mixtape of Thoughts
Getting Older, Daily...
Dog/House Sitting


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The God Post

It's been a while since I wrote anything significant. This is my attempt.

I let God down, a lot.

Amen.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 5:39 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

I do, as well.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

ditto. and it hurts me so.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Me too... :-(

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home