theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

The God Post
I USED TO HATE PEOPLE WHO CHANGE THEIR DESKTOP PIC...
Poetry
It's a Good, Good Friday
04/10/06
Upcoming Events
A Presupposed History... Supposedly
It's a Vice
A Mixtape of Thoughts
Getting Older, Daily...


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Saturday, April 22, 2006

This Sunday

I will also be remembering how our Lord conquered sin and death by dying on the cross. I'm not talking about celebrating Orthodox Easter Sunday. You see, nowhere in Scripture are we commanded to just set aside one day of remembrance. No, not just one day. Every day, whether you eat or drink, whatever you do, it is to be in remembrance. Every waking moment we are mandated to celebrate the birth and resurrection, not just on Easter.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 5:54 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

Exactly.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home