theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

My Hair (in fifty words or less)
This Sunday
The God Post
I USED TO HATE PEOPLE WHO CHANGE THEIR DESKTOP PIC...
Poetry
It's a Good, Good Friday
04/10/06
Upcoming Events
A Presupposed History... Supposedly
It's a Vice


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Allergies

I hate pollen. I hate smoke (and the fire in north Brevard). I hate feeling sick feelings. I hate it, hate it hate it.

posted by Jeff Watkins at 8:11 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

pollen sucks.
smoke sucks.
being sick sucks.

it all sucks.

10:00 PM  
Blogger joe kennedy said...

i hate you

and you suck

JUST KIDDING. i hope you feel better.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

For your birthday, I'm sending you one of those ventilated masks. They protect, make a cool Darth Vader sound, and let's face it...they're HOTT. That's right. Two t's. Yeah.

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home