theram4jc made this template

to whom it may concern

 

About Me

Jeff Watkins
Age: Still alive
Email
Occupation: Too many things
AIM:JeffyJeffW
For sale on Amazon.com
For sale on eBay
Amazon.com Wishlist
My space
My library
My reviews and lists

Previous Posts

Upcoming Events
A Presupposed History... Supposedly
It's a Vice
A Mixtape of Thoughts
Getting Older, Daily...
Dog/House Sitting
It Ain't California Without Her
Back
Feeling Better
America Voted... America, You Are Dumb


© To Whom It May Concern 2002-2010, except for cited or source material.

 

Monday, April 10, 2006

04/10/06

Today, I wanted to punch atleast one, if not more, of the kids I work with. But I didn't, so I could keep my job (and not go to jail, and so I could be able to continue to work with kids for future years, and etc). Don't judge my impulses. You've wanted to do it. Admit it!

posted by Jeff Watkins at 9:17 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

What? With our little day camp angels? Never! Oh the days of wrestling Travis and Trevon..."You can't see me!"

5:24 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I'm never really around kids and I've thought about harming a few.

Like the other day at this restaurant, the hostess was walking us to our table and this kid was blocking the aisle having a temper tantrum. I sort of wanted to push it out of the way with my knee. But I didn't.

11:46 AM  
Blogger joe kennedy said...

I hate kids.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

P.S. I totally rocked the face off that Intelligent Design paper...50 out of 50! A thousand thank yous, brother dear.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home