Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My Hair (in fifty words or less)

I cut my hair the other day. This was the first time since the beginning of November. It was long. Well, long is a relative term, but it was long for me. In the process, I played with a lot of different styles. When I cut it, I did a makeshift mullet. These are the photos:



I hate putting gel in my hair. This is why. Although, I did look rather savvy.



After washing out the gunk (I actually used shaving cream) and tyring a fro.



The before picture, part one.



The before picture, part two.



The grossly-failed attempt at a mullet.



The back of my hair (funny, it looks the same as before).



Business up front, party in the back!



My hair filled up the sink.



The aftermath, part one (I like the behind the ear shot).



The aftermath, part two.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Business in the front.
Party in the back.

I like how you're adjusting your tie in the first picture...and, I like how you've got your right arm behind your back in the 5th picture.

Looks like some weird animal in the sink!!

Rev. Scott Schultz said...

I dig the fro.

blaize said...

the longer hair was sexy

Joe Kennedy said...

is that a pooper-scooper behind you?

Joe Kennedy said...

ah no, it says "floor hugger"

it was hard to read upside down and reverse like that.

i'm getting my head virtually shaved in a couple days.

Sarah said...

My vote's for the mohawk over the mullet, just in case you're keeping a running tally...

Anonymous said...

The new hair looks good...although I gotta say I liked the mullet- of course I'm obligated by the government of Canada to say that, or else they pull my green card!

Joe Kennedy said...

Tara, you're right. But if you want to see a picture of a mullet, click here.

Thais said...

I find it amusing that your sink is shaped like a shell.

Anonymous said...

hott.

now, why don't you ever smile?

Anonymous said...

freakin'awesome post... but i agree with amber - where's that adorable smile??? :)

Debbie said...

My comment didn't save??? Let's try this again..... I dig the Shaved look and gel downed geeky look that's too cool. You thought I would mock you. The comments posted here by these people are funny. What is up with the rather large size pooper scooper in the background? :-)

Jeff Watkins said...

For all those concerned about the "rather large pooper scooper:" It is called a dustpan and it is attached to this invention called a broom. I swept the floor and all the hair that fell upon it.

Thanks.